- Nicholas Winton with some of his rescued children
- Alice Masters discussing her story with students from the British School in Washington D.C.
- The moment of dreadful decision for the mother - feature reenactment from Nicky´s Family
- Mother of one of the rescued children – very gifted storyteller and composer – Ilse Weber
- From left: Ilse Weber with Hanus´s younger brother, Hanus and father
- Prof. Ben Abeles, one of the rescued children, top US scientist from Princeton helps one day every week in the soup kitchen for the poor.
- Pupils from elementary school Kunovice U Pálenice, Czech Republic prepared a programme for handicapped children.
- And they enjoyed it a lot.
- Making good deeds turns out into a passion which we call “Winton virus”